- Choose the version of BranchManager for DOORS according to your version of the DOORS Client.
- BranchManager 2.3 supports DOORS versions 9.4 through 184.108.40.206.
- BranchManager does not support DOORS versions 220.127.116.11 – 18.104.22.168.
- In order to better accomodate 64b addressing, IBM has introduced changes to some of the basic data types in DOORS 22.214.171.124, necessitating extensive changes in BranchManager to retain compatibility. Due to some other critical issues in 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52, we cannot support these versions.
- BranchManager 2.7 supports DOORS client versions 184.108.40.206 through 220.127.116.11 and 9.7. Due to the aforementioned changes in DOORS, a new source code branch is required to support these changes to the DOORS client, which requires a new FlexLM license. Updated licenses are available to all customers with a current maintenance agreement.
- BranchManager needs a pre-installed Java Runtime Environment. Choose the product version according to the bitness of your JRE (not the bitness of your operating system).
- Please note: if during startup you get messages like “java was started but returned exit code”, it is likely that the bitness of your JRE does not correspond to the version of BranchManager that you downloaded. In this case, please use the other version of BranchManager.
- There might be cases where a different version needs to be used (e.g. DOORS 18.104.22.168, 32 bit variant). Please contact us in case you encounter DXL errors during your evaluation.