Our product portfolio: Tools
We can help and assist you with the following tools and products in the IBM Rational CLM area:
Rational Team Concert
- Creating custom Templates,
- Adjustment on the client site with RTC JavaPlain API,
- Server side extension development with RTC JavaPlain API and REST,
- Continuous Integration and the development of Build Extensions for automating processes.
Social Gadget development in IBM Rational CLM context
IBM Rational DOORS, DOORS Next Generation (DNG)
- Creating your Requirement Management methodology,
- Development of Templates and Project Properties,
- Migrationen von DOORS zu DOORS Next.
Creating reports with Jazz Reporting Service (JRS) and BIRT
Creating documents with Rational Publishing Engine
Creating your test methodology in Rational Quality Manager
IBM Rational Global Configurations
- Integration of your development processes,
- Customization of templates (e.g. process templates).
Git – a free Software for distributed source code management.
Subversion (SVN) – a free software by Apache to manage versions of data, folders and files.
JIRA – a web application by Atlassian for defect handling.
Jenkins – for continuous integration.
- Customization and rollout of continuous integration
OSLC-adapter like Tasktop